Heads of Technology & Engineering urgently required to work on an initial 12 months contract.
Location : London / WFH
The ideal candidate will have active SC security clearance, extensive experience working in a “Heads of Technology & Engineering” role within the Public Sector.
Strong Leadership skills developing the evolution of an agile delivery programme
* Managing and building Software Engineering teams focussing on improving working practices and culture
* Working with digital methodologies (agile, CI/CD, User-centric design and Product delivery)
* Software architecture, especially in conjunction with Product-centric approaches and Domain Driven Design
* Creating and scaling cloud-based systems delivered by multiple teams
* Building a Software Engineering community of practice
* Deep familiarity with a wide range of technical areas, including:
* Modern software development, including test-driven development and other core agile technical practices
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* DevOps approaches and techniques
* Data standards, privacy, and strategy
* Cloud services and operations
* Large complex legacy migrations, especially involving mainframe technologies
Please submit updated CV to apply and call to confirm your application.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.