We have a new temporary opportunity for experienced biostatics expert to join a project to support Genomics Analysis Cell to generate data with aim to create policies and support decisions regarding further research on therapies and treatments.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• supporting and executing research projects where you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of viral bioinformatics programmes and a knowledge of basic virology.
• perform sequence analysis, phylogenetics, correlation of genotypic and phenotypic traits, cluster investigation
• provide evidence for clade expansion / extinction,
• provide analysis of spread in healthcare settings,
• monitoring the impact of diversity on diagnostic assays,
• identifying genetic markers for outcome, transmission and treatment
• you will work as part of a team to develop and edit analytical reports which will be collated into a fortnightly written submission to address public health questions based on analysis of sequence data
• you will supervise a dynamic, responsive team and work towards short deadlines.
This is temporary contract and 100% home based. Please send your cv
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.