Looking for a User Designer (UI/UX) at Oil & Gas company, contract, The Hague
Do you want to define the products and services of the future? We’re seeking a champion of design to embrace this unique role, driving the success of our products. With all the professional and personal opportunities, you’d expect from a positive, global company.
Where you fit in
Our client has a passionate commitment to doing things differently, taking a unique, innovative approach in balancing human-centred and design with an agile technology capability – tackling complexity to discover meaning.
With a huge variety of potential projects and digital and non-digital products to build across businesses and geographies, this is a design role where you can expect to be challenged to think and do differently. Getting involved at every stage, from discovery and design, executing and optimising, at scale.
What’s the role
A Service Designer leading the experience workstream of projects. A holistic thinker, looking at, all touchpoints who continuously looks to develop product experiences. Someone who embraces empathetic research, building the foundation from which to define and design people’s relationship with energy.
Our client is keen to hear those who can demonstrate an experience and an ambition that’s broader than ‘design’ alone; that extends into human-centred innovation. Along with an appreciation of the commercial landscape, we’d also hope to see some of the following on your CV:
* Good knowledge of professional agency side and client-side experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creating best in class digital and non-digital Products and Services.
* Strong Portfolio that includes a collection of real-life product examples and case studies that show your capability in design thinking with end to end services design practices.
* Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution. Aligning front to back of house experience design.
* Experience in designing, service design blueprints, customer journey and empathy mapping.
* Proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP.
* Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) & ISO 9241.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please feel free to get into contact with Yasmijn Rek,
+31 207 975 003 or send an email with your updated CV and commercial landscape.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.