Software Engineer Salesforce Service Cloud
Start: ASAP (1 month notice period)
Location: Remote, when the office re-open partially working from the office in Amsterdam
Project duration: 1 year (with possible extensions for another year)
As a Software Engineer we will rely on you to deliver high-quality solutions and help us get better! You’ll be part of an Agile team, focusing on extending Service Cloud while improving stability and advocating strong development standards.
* Where no standard components are available design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
* Be a confident self-starter.
* Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging.
* Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
* Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with Salesforce Developer Experiences.
* Experience and certification in Salesforce.com development.
* Lightning component development: Lightning Web Components and Aura Components.
* Service Console and Public Community experiences.
* Google Analytics and Web Development experiences is a plus.
* Experience with Salesforce DX.
* Experience working with GitHub is a huge plus.
* Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback, particularly while participating in code reviews.
* Familiar working in Agile teams and crafting software using Agile methodologies.
* Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.