A Medical Device Client is searching for a: QA Engineer - Quality Event Management (QEM)
Urgently looking for a Quality Engineer to join the QA Team. The site is a production and logistic site for medical devices. The request is urgent, we need somebody with immediate availability.
The person would be responsible for the entire QEM-Process (Non conformities management) and shall oversee all non conformities at site, communicate with external sites and properly document in Trackwise.
It's important to have somebody able to hit the ground running, with experience and ability to manage stakeholders at different levels (management and suppliers alike).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a quality engineering is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required. Must be able to work independently and prioritize with limited supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal (listening) skills.
- FLUENT ENGLISH REQUIRED
- GERMAN AT LEAST CONVERSATIONAL A DISTINCTIVE ADVANTAGE
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.