Penetration Tester to work with a Government department based in Westminster, London. This is an initial 6 month contract, outside of IR35, paying up to £600 per day.
You will be/have:
* Penetration testing experience
* Red Teaming experience
* CHECK Team Leader (Web) OR CHECK Team Leader (Inf) OR CHECK Team Member
* SC clearance ideally
* CREST Certified Tester (CCT) OR CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester OR CREST Certified Web Application Tester
* CREST CRT (CREST Register Penetration Tester)
* Tiger Scheme QSTM
* Tiger Scheme SST
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead on development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorised modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs
* Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes
* Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems
* Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status
* Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors
* Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.